- Experience Less Than 12 Months
- Health Care Category Home Health Care
Cambrian Homecare was established by a Registered Nurse who understands the importance of providing care to seniors and families. Homecare is an excellent setting to start a career in healthcare or to find yourself making a difference in the lives of the aging, injured or developmentally disabled. We offer flexibility in your schedule during this rewarding career.
The impact you have is one client at a time. Cambrian cares for you and you will care for the clients and families.
- Assist with activities of daily living such as personal care, hygiene, and grooming
- Assist with Meal Preparation
- Assist with ambulation, range of motion and provide stand by assistance
- Light Housekeeping
- Assist with Transfers
- Charting the change in behaviors of the client
- Assist with School homework or afterschool activities
- At least 6 months of Professional Caregiving Experience
- Bi-lingual a plus!!
- Transport a plus!
- Professional Caregiving References
- Paid Weekly
- Medical Insurance
Cambrian will make sure ALL TAXES ARE TAKEN CARE OF so you will have deposits in Medicare and Social Security for your future. Cambrian will make sure you are COVERED WITH INSURANCES.
If you are interested in more training, bonuses or benefits, we will show you what we have to offer. The joy of the job is when you hear, “thank you, you made my day” from the person you assisted that day.
Is this job for you?
Fill out an application and talk with our employment specialist.