- Experience No Experience
- Health Care Category Other
Caregivers Needed ASAP!
At Comfort Keepers, nothing is more important than helping people live full, independent and dignified lives within the comfort of their own homes. Comfort Keepers is dedicated to providing in-home care that enriches our clients’ lives and helps them maintain the highest possible level of independent living. Comfort Keepers are special people, and when you become a Comfort Keeper, you join a growing family dedicated to providing companionship, a helping hand, and other non-medical care for seniors in their homes. As a member of one of the most respected and rapidly growing networks dedicated to non-medical in-home care, Comfort Keepers offers careers with personal and professional growth on a full or part-time basis.
We are currently seeking highly dependable, mature, and reliable Caregivers who love to care for the elderly and want to make a difference in the lives of seniors! Our Caregivers provide non-medical, in-home support and home management services to our clients, which include seniors and others requiring a little extra assistance in their day to day lives. Our ideal Caregiver has previous experience in the home care industry, a clean Criminal and Background record, and is willing to submit to a drug screening (at our discretion). He or she must have a genuine desire to help others and reliable transportation.
When You’re A Comfort Keeper, You’re In Good Company. Who would ever imagine that making a difference could make such a good career? We’re seeking caring individuals who are looking to do something special with their lives by caring for seniors in their home. Whether on an hourly, per visit, or live-in basis, Caregiver positions meet the needs of the clients and work requirements of the caregiver. Choose a job that is rewarding in more ways than one—think about becoming a “Comfort Keeper.”
- Provides non-medical in home care and assistance for seniors and disabled adults
- Helps clients with errands, light housekeeping, and meal preparation
- Provides occasional transportation for the client to complete errands/appointments
- Provides companionship and friendship for seniors
- Observes and reports any changes in the client’s mental, physical, or emotional condition or home situation to immediate supervisor
- Ensures that required documentation is complete and is in compliance with regulations and standards
- Performs other duties as assigned
- The Qualities of a Comfort Keeper: Compassionate, Caring, Mature, Flexible, Communicator, Honest & Trustworthy, Diligent
- Previous experience in the home care industry preferred, but not required
- Must have a clean Criminal and Background record
- Must be willing to submit to drug screening at our discretion
- Bilingual helpful
- Able to follow spoken and written instructions and document services provided
- Able to function independently in the home setting with minimal direct supervision
- Able to maintain satisfactory relationships with clients, family, and team members
- Able to stand, sit, walk, reach, kneel, crouch, and lift up to 25 pounds
- Sick Time
- Flexible Schedule